Vision and Values
Our vision as a Federation is to provide a supportive but challenging multi-professional approach to the education of all the young people in our care, enabling them to achieve the greatest possible level of independence and inclusion.
Essential to this is:
- The aspiration to be a centre of excellence working with others to support all young people with special educational needs to reach their potential
- The dedication and commitment of staff to their own development, encouraging and supporting them through challenging training, enabling them to be an example of best practice
- The support and motivation of every pupil to gain knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for their future, whether this be another school setting, college, or into the adult world
- The provision of a stimulating and challenging range of exciting learning opportunities and environments
- Our partnership with families and our community